Version 2.9.5 contains many changes and improvements and additional tools:
- New Network Stats Tool to monitor network quality
- Now supporting the new FlexRadio network MTU size enforcement
- Introduced “keep alive” packets for networks which may require some continuous traffic
- The Radio Chooser (i) screen now informs if the local Radio is connected to the Internet and reachable via SmartLink
- Now supporting Apple HomePod and Apple TV playback using AirPlay 2 (only available when “Listen only mode” enabled)
- It is now possible to select and change the Audio device from the left Audio menu
- Several Audio settings moved from the Settings screen to the left Audio menu
It is now possible to use HomeKit devices from inside the App. This way, you can easily power on your Radio remotely or even switch Antennas etc. You only need Power Plugs or Switches that are HomeKit compatible.
You can now create Siri Shortcuts to change Frequencies, Bands or Modes.
- Voice Macro Selection button now on top of the Screen (iPad only)
- TNFs now colored correctly depending on type
- Permanent TNFs can now no longer be moved
- S-Meter Color reversed
- Some Settings have been moved out of the large Settings screen to other locations and to a new “Extended Settings” sub-menu under the main Settings screen
- Added: New “MEM ->” Button for selecting Memories (iPad only)
- Fixed tuning wheel to disappear on slight device movements
- Fixed MEM Button to generate two entries
- Fixed noise when in transmit mode
- Fixed missing Stop button on CWX and Macro windows
- Social Logins removed from SmartLink. (Can be re-enabled in Extended Settings)
- A few new Settings added which were introduced by FlexRadio firmware 2.4.
- A new Flic button setting should reduce the button latency